Thursday, September 16, 2010

Positive Affirmations - 3 Ways

Positive affirmations are great tools to keeping you in the right mind frame to work in the ever changing field of sales. From Zig Ziglar to Tony Robbins there are so many ways to bring this into your life. One of the things I noticed is that I rarely speak negatively to myself in the first person (ie You are so stupid vs. I am so stupid). Once this came through I decided to try working my affirmations in a different way. I say my affirmations 3 ways.

For example
  1. I love working in real estate and I am richly rewarded for all I do
  2. You love working in real estate and you are richly rewarded for all you do
  3. Shannon loves working in real estate and she is richly rewarded for all she does
It felt a little strange at first but I quickly discovered that my inner speech started to change.
Does anyone else do something like this?

Shannon Aldrich
Keller Williams Coastal Realty
Portsmouth, NH
www.RealEstateSeacoast.com

No comments:

Post a Comment